cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

FatNSalt
Journeyman III

Unable to check order status

Hi!  I ordered a 7900xtx a couple days ago from the AMD store and totally glossed over the confirmation page and didn't realize I should have created an account or password with the order.  I've tried to lookup my order several times using the order lookup page but it says my order number doesn't exist.  I did receive a order confirmation email right after I had ordered but I'm completely unable to check the status.  I wrote an email to support maybe 2 days ago but haven't heard back either.  Not sure if I should post any information here like order number but I would definitely appreciate some help here.  Thanks!

3 Replies
Axton
Challenger

I can't solve your problem but I bought a gpu from amd.com last year, so today I try to sign in with my account credentials and it's telling me the login fails.   This is BS because I write my passwords down.  I try the warranty support section login, same result.

Fine, I try the reset password tool, and been waiting over 5 minutes for the code to arrive.

So AMD must have a server problem on the same exact day I'm trying to sign in.  Either way it doesn't leave a good feeling in your stomach when you can't get support for a product you spent over a grand on.  Won't be buying from their site again, that's for sure.

Did you get anywhere with your issue?

Turns out they had sent the appropriate shipping and game code emails but they had gone to my junk mail (on gmail) even though the initial order confirmation email did not go to junk.  I never did get the login stuff working though.  In the end it did work out so I guess I can't complain too much

0 Likes

The AMD site store isn't even working now.

Axton_0-1682631617593.png

0 Likes