Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Jurrian
Journeyman III

triple screen problems Vega 64 oc

Hello,

I lately have some problems with the triple screen setup in radeon software. Firstly, I find it very annoying there is no good triple screen setup software implemented in radeon, (yes I know about the eyefinity setup launcher). secondly, once I have set up my triple screen stuff with the right bezels et cetera, I know it's just waiting on when it crashes, could be a day, could be 2 weeks. once it crashes, it either gives a black screen for some secondes while in a game, and proceeds to project the game in like 600x3600 pixels or something like that, or, it black screens, shuts 2 monitors off, and proceeds on the left monitor in 720 pixels. I always would have to shut down the pc, restart it, discard the eyefinity setup, do a new quick setup, launch eyefinity setup seperately, correct the bezels and I would be back online. But, today, that doesn't work anymore somehow. I can not get the eyefinity setup to launch, and a quick setup in radeon software gives me a 720x4800 pixel rate, instead of 1080x5760... 

I'm getting very annoyed with all the problems around triple screen setups with amd... anyone knows what to do?

0 Likes
0 Replies