cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

dlbootygamd
Adept I

This Website is Severely lacking in options...

I wanted to Update my Forums Post because my computer changed rather then making a new post.

Problems::

1.There is no options to edit any posts.....

2. There is no options to delete posts......................

3. There is no Option To delete my Account Because i am frustrated at the lack of options........................

4. AMD Support DOESNT work ATM...?????NANI?

5. wut do play cybperpunk and not get made at the ( Rude Comment btw HORRIFIC AMOUNT OF WTF PUT INTO THIS WEBSITE)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thanks Good People! Your Response covers all of my questions! Sad to see that websites have Become this i cant deny!

I want Options!!!!!!!!!

And no worries i figured support was down thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Yes, all those options you mentioned except deleting AMD account were available in the old AMD Forum's format but not now.

As far as editing your replies, I believe you have within 24 hours to be able to edit your reply. After 24 hours that option is gone.

AMD Support is open and working but this isn't AMD Support. This is a User to User forum where Users help each other to fix issues with their computers.

If you want to contact Official AMD Support go here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form but it seems like AMD is  doing Maintenance/Service on their Servers and it isn't available at the moment. I would wait a couple of hours and it should be up by then if not wait at least one day.

0 Likes

Thanks Good People! Your Response covers all of my questions! Sad to see that websites have Become this i cant deny!

I want Options!!!!!!!!!

And no worries i figured support was down thanks!

0 Likes