cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

zerad
Journeyman III

stuttering in warzone.

I'm experiencing minor stuttering in warzone. Graphics card and windows are up to date. What do I need to do to fix it? I have no taste for games anymore.

0 Likes
4 Replies
LiDAF
Adept II

Try this.

1. Open Registry Editor

2. On top navigation ''Edit'' click ''Find'' Type ''Ulps'' wait for search to end.

3. double click ''EnableUlps'' change 1 from to 0, click ok and close registry editor. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE.

4. Other things you can do is such as clear shader cache in amd panel and then put windows power plan to high performance and then restart the pc.

When you run the game for first time it'll feel like stuttering but let shader sync and catch up. but after that stuttering never occur. But keep in mind. This ''EnableUlps'' keeps reverting to enabled every time you update amd radeon driver. so each time you need to manually disable from registry editor.

0 Likes
zerad
Journeyman III

Cannot edit enable ulps. Error writing new content of value. I encounter this error while trying to do what you say.
0 Likes

Try running reg editor as admin.

0 Likes

I tried what you said and tested it for more than 1 hour, but micro stutters still occur. especially in Urzikstan. thank you for your support
0 Likes