Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

SouLG97
Journeyman III

Starfield Premium availability with Rewards Program

Hello,

I already saw other recent posts about this topic but just want to add another to maybe get more staff of this forum aware of this issue we people are having. I haven't seen any responses from AMD staff on any of these posts and really wonder why, as of now, the OFFICIAL sponsor of this game (right?) has not sent out any keys (or has let us add the game to Steam via the Rewards page), yet. I'm glad that AMD at least changed the release date of the Premium edition on the Rewards site to the 1st of September but this whole situation is still weird.

To reiterate what others also said: the game is huge and will take quite a while to download, maybe even days for some unfortunate souls. Many people wanting to play this game have jobs and only limited free time to play which will be wasted on a Friday evening (or maybe throughout the whole weekend) albeit the Premium edition launching earlier being the main reason why some people want exactly this version. It would be very attentive of AMD to honor the early-access period by allowing people actually play during that time!

Could a representative from AMD please provide an insight into what is happening behind the scenes? A quick Google search indicates that virtually everyone else has received their key and is already downloading the game. Even people who bought it from key resellers like CDKeys, etc.

Many thanks in advance for any official replies!

Best regards

A concerned customer

0 Likes
0 Replies