cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

rucander
Journeyman III

So when do we get our Resident Evil 2 Code? The preload is already online, the game unlocks at midnight and keysellers like greenmangaming sent the codes already yesterday!

Hey everyone,

I`d like to know when we do get our Resident Evil 2 Code? The steam- preload is already online, the game unlocks at midnight and keysellers like greenmangaming sent the codes already yesterday!

16 Replies
thrashinuva
Journeyman III

Seriously I've been checking every day and it's still not available.

0 Likes

looks like the game release has been delayed

0 Likes

Doesn't seem like it. Official twitter and other sources have said nothing of it.

0 Likes
ogogo
Journeyman III

Yeah same here T.T wanna play finally

0 Likes
krolikalkogolik
Journeyman III

And where is my key?
gilakagil
Adept I

I haven't heard that one 

0 Likes
swifty8519
Adept I

The My Rewards tab just buffs it wont pull up the games i chose...so mabye its loading up i dont know?

No one on this forum has any control on the amdrewards approval/release of game codes.

Are you people that stupid ? 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I think they already know that and the reason they do it this way and know someone that is working for AMD will see thier problem. What should do is go AMD rewards and send them an email stating thier problems and I feel AMD assistance in helping it's customers solve their issues is chaotic.

0 Likes
gilakagil
Adept I

the codes are under my rewards i found mine this morning 

0 Likes
aoiren
Journeyman III

I didn't get the code yet!!

not panic just would love to play with it today 

me to 

0 Likes
swifty8519
Adept I

Woke up and my rewards site worked right away I'm already in grinding.

aoiren
Journeyman III

Would I be curious who has already received the coupon code?
I start to lose my faith that he is arriving today.

0 Likes
tim_j_drake
Journeyman III

I did the whole link to steam.  got the message that it was done and please close window but no game has shown up yet.

0 Likes

If you still having problems you have to keep attempting to connecting AMD with Steam by keep following the steps that allows AMD to communicate with your account on Steam. If you did get your problem resolved enjoy your game. I may be wrong but it appears that there is an delay in AMD or Steam in putting the game in your library and to be honest I do not like this method as some may lose what is owed. I rather they give me my code and I can do it that way. 

0 Likes