cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Akuma_Kenji
Journeyman III

Seperating Game Audio

I like to vibe in streams while gaming, is there a way to seperate Browser/Desktop audio from game audio? So in recording is just game audio without hearing streamers in background. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
macxd
Adept II

In OBS when using it to record game play you can separate track audio there are plenty of guide online but it does take some work. The simplest way is to use the built in game bar game recording in windows 10/11 its default setting is to only record game audio no matter what, and you can set it to record or not record mic audio. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
macxd
Adept II

In OBS when using it to record game play you can separate track audio there are plenty of guide online but it does take some work. The simplest way is to use the built in game bar game recording in windows 10/11 its default setting is to only record game audio no matter what, and you can set it to record or not record mic audio. 

0 Likes

I wish this were possible without third party or gamebar. Thank you for suggestion, I will watch some vids I guess. Thanks again  

0 Likes

NP,

bUT at least with the windows solution its baked into the OS and there is very little set up or messing around. 

0 Likes