cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

RNS1
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 4600G - black bar flickng on the bottom of the screen when i'm watching videos

As it says in the title, when I'm watching videos on Youtube or even Twitter, or watching streams on Tiwtch, a black bar starts flashing at the bottom of the screen, I'm not using a GPU, just the Vega 7 from the 4600G. I tried reinstalling the drivers, but it still gives me this bug.

4 Replies
DanielNascimento
Journeyman III

Estou com o mesmo problema, a diferença que invez de uma ser uma faixa preta a minha é branca.

Alguem ajuda por favor. 

Meu setup hoje é : Placa mãe A520M-E da Asus, Bios version: 3402, 2x mem. ram 16GB 3200mhz D20 da XPG, PSU de 500W, 

Testei também com uma placa mãe TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS e outro memória e fonte de 500W que apresentou o mesmo problema.

Link para ver o video do problema:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Cd1jYKf6lGAjQOMmaTehKNeuX0Y6utP/view?usp=sharing

mikita7
Journeyman III

I have same problem, does your monitor have 1920x1200 resolution ?

Yusef656
Journeyman III

• Me too I build this PC with Ryzen 5 4600g few days ago and installed lastest driver for gpu but same problem and I installed previous drivers but nothing It is annoying to watch videos on my PC I have 1600x900 monitor 
0 Likes
Lamus76
Adept I

I have solved the problem, you have to enter the AMD graphics manager and select the Radeon Image Sharpening option, this prevents the videos from cutting off and the screen from flickering but I would like to find another option that does not activate this option, because there are programs where having this option activated greatly saturates the sharpness of the image and makes everything look a little more saturated

0 Likes