Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

mralihp
Journeyman III

RX570 / PC Crashes when playing games

Hello to you all:

So I built this PC about 6 months ago. It was running completely fine for the first 3-4 months. After the 3-4 months I started getting random crashes where when I played game the screen would switch to a random color (Red, Green, Etc.) and then go black and the whole PC would crash. The fans are still all running but there is no display and there is a red led light on the motherboard. On the side of the light it says "CPU". I checked the Mobo. manual and it means that the CPU fails. I took it to a repair place and he switched out the CPU, Graphics Card, and Rams and it was still crashing. Therefore, I got a new Mobo. but it still has the exact same crashes. It only happens when I play games. Like 2 minutes into the game and it crashes. I also upgraded to a  stronger PSU but it still crashed. I can't really think of anything. Maybe there is an issue with drivers? If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it

SPECS:

Radeon RX570

Gigabyte B450 wifi pro

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Corsair vengeance LPX 16GB

Corsair CX Series 550 watt 

Have a great day

0 Likes
1 Reply

Please read before you post in this forum 

WELCOME TO THE GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM

Use this space to post questions and discussions related to AMD that do not fit into the other forums.

For example; game promotions, benchmark scores, etc.

Do not post questions concerning drivers, graphics, processors,etc.

More responses will be had if you post in the correct forum with similar issues.

Drivers & Software 

Graphics 

Processors 

AMD Help and FAQ:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/driverhelp 

0 Likes