cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

simone951944
Journeyman III

RX 7900 XT + RYZEN 7 7700X CRASH IN EVERY GAME, PLEASE HEMP ME

Greetings to all, unfortunately I've been going crazy with my new PC for 2 months now, I state that I'm a technician, I mount an average of 3/4 high-end PCs a week, and even more so asking for help breaks my heart, but I do not know what to do.. my PC crashes with every single game after 5/30 minutes on average, I tried to do everything, replace the power supply, it's not that, change the ram with other AMD EXPO certified ones, nothing to do, formatted windows 3 times, nothing, and finally I also tried to return and replace my rx 7900xt, result? Nothing has changed even with the new one. I thought it was a defect in the cpu/motherboard but also in this case it is not possible, I used the whole PC with only the integrated graphics card for 1 week while waiting for the change....result? very stable, never a problem, I tried to play with the integrated, as bad as it was never a crash. Obviously I also tried with various undervolts and c... nothing. It only remains for me to think that AMD has really atrocious drivers on these 7000 series, something I've never seen in 20 years of work in this sector... yet I don't want to give up, I wanted to buy this 7000 series just because it didn't fit me never requested by any customer... and I also understood why, but I still want to arrive at a solution, it has become a personal matter... if you have any advice, I'll listen to you, thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

I feel that we need more info on the system. 

Have you tried running it with lower Clocks on the GPU? No EXPO enabled? With the other bios if the card has dual bios? Another PCi slot? Hows temperatures? Using older WHQL drivers? Trying the card in another system?

Good luck 

The Englishman
simone951944
Journeyman III

I finally found the problem, it was both with the power supply, by now it was 10 years old and apparently it couldn't handle the sudden energy demand of the card, and with the precision boost activated in the bios.

0 Likes