cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

hitbm47
Forerunner

"AMD Gaming" facebook page banning numerous people?

Dear readers

Does anyone know if the "AMD Gaming" facebook page was/is officially related to AMD?

I recently noticed the page continuously banning people or comments from their latest two posts and it seems they might have banned me after I liked a comment along the lines "be careful not to mistake constructive critisism for hate" or something like that, even though I did not comment anything.

I have been supporting AMD since 2013, bought 3 different AMD CPUs, 3 different AMD motherboards and 2 different AMD GPUs. In addition, I have helped a lot on these forums since I joined.

Therefore, I wonder who has the authority on that page to ban people based on their own prejudice, simply because some people do not allign with their world views? I do not think this is a good image for AMD, it is very important to know your customer base and at least treat them with fellow respect.

Does this mean AMD will stop providing support to customers of AMD Products based on their own prejudice to a group of people with different moral values?

Regards

0 Likes
0 Replies