cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

mrownageqc
Newcomer

Purchased a Ryzen 5 2600 on January 8th, 1 day before the promo started, can I still get the game ?

Hi, I purchased my Ryzen 5 2600 on January 8th, literally ONE day before the promotion started.

I was wondering if it was possible for me to receive a code, considering that I would have DEFINITELY waited one day if I had known.

I contacted Amazon and I was told to contact AMD, which I did but in case, I wanted to ask here as well.

Do you guys think that it would be possible ? It's not a month earlier, it genuinely is 24 hours before. I gave them all the proof necessary.

Thank you all in advance !

-Gabriel

0 Likes
4 Replies
fullmetajacket
Journeyman III

I'm wondering the same. I got my CPU on the 9th, ordered a few days before. I had been waiting since June or so to upgrade, I could have waited a few days as well. I haven't contacted support or anything but let me know if it works out.

0 Likes
ulkalar
Journeyman III

I got my game on the 22nd of December had i known this promo was going to come out i would have held off till then. But when i put in a ticket they gave me this response. I mean they should still be able to help us out as we did support them by buying there product.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting AMD Rewards Support,

Unfortunately as your purchase falls outside of our promotional period we are unable to include you in our current promotion.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

AMDRewards

0 Likes

I mean, December 22nd I understand, but it's literally less than 24 hours, how long did it take you to get a response ?

0 Likes

So where should amd draw the line for early purchases ? Nowhere, promo starts/ends on dates advertised.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..