cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jonassousa
Journeyman III

Please help, Valorant shows me that the graph has 1 second drops very frequently

People, I have the following components:

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz

16.0 GB (15.4 GB usable)

screen 1:amd radeon rx 6500 xt

What happens to me when I stream on Twitch is that Valorant frequently has fps drops. I watched this YouTube video and copied the entire PC configuration so they would also know what I already did. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBCXUA1K6aw&ab_channel=RedSettings

Should I request a return? or claim the warranty?

2 Replies
Kalana
Challenger

Hi, have you enabled Limit Your Frame Rate by any chance? If so, try disabling it and also turn off the Vignette and VSync options and Turn on Multi-threaded Rendering.

0 Likes
DipakJ27
Adept III

Here are few things you can try before requesting a return or claiming a warranty:

1. Make sure your hardware meets the recommended requirements for Valorant and Twitch streaming.
  2. You can find the recommended requirements for Valorant here and the recommended requirements for Twitch streaming here.
  3. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.
  4. You can download the latest drivers for your AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT graphics card from the AMD website.
  5. Close any unnecessary programs that are running in the background.
  6. This will free up more resources for Valorant and Twitch to use.
  7. Reduce your streaming settings.
  8. If you're streaming at a high resolution or bitrate, try reducing these settings to see if it improves your performance.
  9. Use a wired connection to your router instead of Wi-Fi.
  10. This will provide a more stable connection and reduce the risk of FPS drops.
  11. If you've tried all of the above and you're still experiencing FPS drops, it's possible that there is a problem with your hardware or software.

In this case, you may want to contact AMD or Twitch support for further assistance.

Dipakjadhav
0 Likes