cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

TC_ReflexYT
Journeyman III

pc will keep on crashing while doing intensive tasks, AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition too

yesterday i upgraded to 32gbs off ddr4 3600mhz cl18, i used to have 16gb but i also used blender so i wanted more, to make it easier for myself i took all the ram out and stuck the 2 new sticks in the front 2 slots and the 2 old sticks in the back 2 slots, i then turned the pc on expecting everything to be fine, i started up spotify, discord and chrome as i always so then i went to start fornite and when i did it started but then after a few minutes it would just randomly crash, make my whole pc freeze but no blue screen, i restarted it and i made sure to only open fortnite, i opened fortnite and i was in the lobby perfectly maybe 1-3 minutes later it just randomly crashes for no reason, i tired on carx drift raing online aswell but the same thing happened, i also tried right clicking on desktop to open AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition but that either opened for a split second the instantly closed, the longest its been open for is maybe 1-3 seconds, im no sure what to do now.

0 Likes
0 Replies