cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Pokygi
Adept II

Payment refused

Hi, yesterday, I was able to buy a 6800 xt from amd store. The problem is that after place the order, my payment was refused(I was using a credit card on Revolut and the app shows me that the payment was refused from AMD Store and Digital River). Now I contact the assistance of Revolut and they say that was a 3DS (authentication system, but I didnt receive any code on my phone) problem from the merchant (AMD), but I think that the product was alredy out of stock and that's why they refuse my payment. So basically it is a Revolut problem with amd site with 3DS or the product in question was alredy our of stock?

Thanks for reading.

0 Likes
2 Replies
kshutch00
Adept III

If you have a limit on your card, which most cards do, did you tell your bank you would trying to make a large purchase that day or set a higher limit for a specific amount of time?  That has got me before.

Also, many fraud automated calling systems will not call outside of certain hours, I had that happen before too where I went to make a purchase but could not and received no call until the next day.

Its also possible I guess the payment was refused due to the product being sold already.  

0 Likes

Thank you for answering.

Now if I try to buy a cpu whitch is in stock using a credit card, after entering my informations, when I press "next step", the 3ds shows in the app, but the payment confirmation is 0.00, not the real amount of the cpu. If I confirm it the site go on to the second step. Now I'm thinking, if I place the order, will the payment be refused again? Last time there was no 3ds on my app, now I change card, upload my app and the 3ds appears but with the amount of 0.00

0 Likes