cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

lew81
Adept I

ordering AMD directly.

I wander if anybody from AMD reads this. GPU out of stock was bad enough, but then seeing put in cart and being unable to do so,  is sadistic. SO ring the other one its got bells on, (yes i am holding back).

9 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Not sure where your at,but here in Canada ,stock has been pretty good lately:

Memory Express 

0 Likes
WhimsicalPacifist
Journeyman III

It's so much fun taking time off of work to try to get one of the reference cards.  Even more fun watching the AMD Direct refrence cards get scalper flipped on Ebay.

0 Likes

Yes RX6700XT founders edition from €700,00 upwards on e-bay. Or cheapest otherwise ASrock €748,00. This is in Germany. I wish us luck. Take care.

0 Likes

Just friendly reminder. All scalped AMD cards from official website loose they warranty. Warranty is tied ONLY to original owner. Paying so much money for hardware without warranty has no sence. I strongly recommend to DO NOT BUY 2ND HAND RX 6000 series! 

0 Likes

No way am I buying cards at those prices. AMD and NVIDIA are making hay while the sun shines, looks like a third option would be good, dream on. Good luck.

0 Likes

If ever I am so lucky to get one of these alleged cards what if I wanted to gift it to my daughter working in Antarctica? Could she not register it and obtain customer service?

0 Likes

Why would you take time off work to buy a graphics card online?

That was not my post I am not that crazy.

0 Likes
Halibutox
Journeyman III

Don't know what is worse. Here on east coast USA I have yet to see an "add to cart " button at all. This is going on 4 months with 2 monitors and 4 windows open on each.

0 Likes