Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

supsuop
Journeyman III

new build with B550m-itx/ac "no signal"

short story:
I have just build a new PC, sadly when I boot it doesn't show any signal to my TV. Fans are working.

What I have tried:
1. Resetting CMOS, unfortunately I don't have a jumper so I did it with a screwdriver. I saw for a second the boot logo of ASROCK but I couldn't reproduce it again.
2. individually tested each RAM-stick, oddly each RAM reacts differently.
- 2a first one seems to push the system to a reboot loop with "no signal"
- 2b second one has no reboot loop but still no signal

Motherboard
- ASRock B550m-ITX/ac
RAM
- Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB 3600 CL16
CPU
- Ryzen 5 3600
DISK
- SN550 1TB Western Digital Blue
GPU
- Asus GeForce GTX 1650
PSU
- Corsair SF 750

As far as I can see, it seems like a problem with the CPU, MB, RAM.
I am going to buy a new RAM to test it.

Has anyone a clue what it could be?

0 Likes
3 Replies
jordi21212
Journeyman III

Hi Supsuop,

I have the same problem with the same specs, but I don't have a dedicated GPU so I have a PSU Silverstone SFX 450W.

Did you solve it? Please I need help on it.

Thanks

0 Likes

Yes, I re-plugged everything in and it just worked.

0 Likes

I had pretty much the same problem as you just last night.

First off, I must say that all my components were newish but well tested in the past couple of weeks.

For a reason, I won't go into right now, I did a complete tear down of my case and rebuild.

I went into BIOS to reset a ran curve then could not get a Display port signal.

I tested all the parts separately on another system an all was well with each.

Looking back, In the rebuild I had a hard time screwing the Video PCI bracket down. The hole just would not line up.

They were a half a hole short.   I looked toward the back of my Graphics card (the end opposite the DP connectors)

A bunch of cables were kind of back there.  I'm now thinking that one of the small cables got back there and interfered

with the setting of my card.   I notice you have an ITX  case also.   Try resetting the card paying close attention to 

not having any cable get in way of the back or underneath.  When I did this, I didn't have any trouble with the holes matching up, nor any trouble with Display port signal.    Good Luck.

0 Likes