Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

JohnX
Journeyman III

MGPU Support for Two AMD RX 5700's

Hi there,

Im just inquiring whether if two 5700's are worth pursuing. I thought having two would be great but if this MGPU function being available for the 5700 XT isn't even going to work. Why have it available? Don't get me wrong i love my Msi RX 5700 Xt why I ended up grabbing another... but, I noticed throughout the updates that bugs and fixes were being made... I was decieved by having the second GPU metrics shown different also on MSI Afterburner on the earlier months... 

May I ask if there would be a chance of the 5000 series be a part of the CrossFireX Famz? I know its dead and all and everything is running through DX12. There's too little games that can even support it... Can there be a list? I don't know if any of the games i play support it... World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Overwatch, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 5... 

Sorry for not following the Note of the 5700 series not supporting Crossfire. Smiley Mad

Hopefully the 1% isn't just me trying for this and can let me know if its worth the effort..

Currently running..

Ryzen 5 3600

ASUS TUF GAMING X570p

MSI AMD RX 5700

MSI AMD RX 5700 XT

HeartAMD

0 Likes
0 Replies