cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

PowerWinsTop
Journeyman III

Irregular freezing Radeon RX 7800 XT

I just put together my new computer about 2 weeks ago, and I've installed very little onto the machine. League of legends (vanguard), steam, firefox, discord, obs, voicemeeter........ nothing crazy

Anyways, I have great performance with everything I've tried to do so far, but occasionally my screen will just freeze for ~.5 seconds, before resuming gameplay. I did undervolt my GPU using the recommended settings in Adrenaline, but otherwise I haven't done anything weird, my cpu/gpu are both running at 37 C

Is there a way I could set up my PC to collect log data and wait for the issue to happen again? Did this get fixed in the most recent patch?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Johan_Hurry
Journeyman III

Hi,

Try updating your GPU drivers and checking for game patches. You can use AMD Adrenaline to monitor performance and collect logs. Also, consider testing without undervolting to see if it helps. If the problem persists, reaching out to AMD support with your logs might be useful.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
PowerWinsTop
Journeyman III

I have adrenaline installed, how would I collect logs? Do I need to enable this before my gaming session & wait for the issue to happen again? Had this happen again today, pretty lame

0 Likes