cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Daud
Adept I

I usually play league of legends and roblox on lowest graphic settings and its pretty ok but

When playing both of league of legends and roblox,I always get a huge fps drop (no certain time or moment for it ) like in league I can be going back to lane and the fps drop comes back meanwhile I have the game run on the lowest settings and there wasn't any thing happening to cause it as I said I was going to lane
Same happens in roblox too,I have submitted a bug report tool via amd radeon but I don't know how I will get the answer from them 

3 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

What are your system specs?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

I tried replying to u when u commented but kept getting (please correct the highlighted words) everytime
my specs are 8 gp ram,r5 m330, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz

0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey @Daud

Did you ever find a resolution to this? When I first got my PC I had some major issues with League. Like, unplayable. I ended up being able to fix it within Leagues settings - which they have a bunch of tips here: https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Trouble...

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes