cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

carson_22
Journeyman III

I need an OEM support bracket for a Radeon R9 380 4gb. Please Help

At the moment I have a case where the Graphics Card is mounted vertically so my problem doesn't exist in this case. I would like to get a new case where the Graphics Card is horizontal. My co-worker gave me the GPU and the bracket was broken off from bending. If I put it in a new case like this it will not be supported very well. I have checked Amazon, NewEgg, and Ebay for a replacement bracket. NO LUCK.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Ring around your local pc sales/repair stores ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Hadn't thought about locally. I'll igve it a shot

0 Likes

Are you talking about the Metal bracket or back plate on the GPU card that is screwed down to the computer case where it has all the Video outputs?

I don't believe they sell this as a separate item. You might want to contact your GPU Card Support site and see if they can send you a spare one or purchase one.

If not, I guess, you can find another GPU card and cannibalize the part from it to replace the broken one you have.

0 Likes

That is what I am talking about. I've tried to get support but the best thing I find are the forums

0 Likes

Card brackets can vary between manufacturers depending on how many and what kind of outputs they have as well as their placement and exhaust placement. Your best bet is to ask on the forums of the actual manufacturer (Sapphire, XFX, etc...), although if it IS truly an OEM card, such as one included in a Dell or HP computer, then you are completely out of luck.

0 Likes