cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

voltzz
Journeyman III

How do I switch to my dedicated graphics card in the new adrenaline software?

So , ive just got my pc and was ready to play some games , but realised i wasn't getting that much performance in heavier graphics which was the reason i chose the gpu im with (RX 570) then i found out that i was using my integrated gpu instead of the dedicated one , so i searched how to switch in between gpu's everywhere , in BIOS , changing to an older software , disabling my integrated one , nothing works , my dedicated gpu still appears as Discrete in the adrenaline software as if is not using it , the only way i was able to get a game running with good fps and good graphics was going into the game files settings and changing the gpu adapter from 0 to 1 , but almost no games let you change your game settings directly from the files , please help , i paid good money on this gpu and not using it its simply stupid . before someone asks , yes my drivers are all updated , and im putting my dxdiag in this post so anyone can see it , my pc is brand new , so are both gpus 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Please post all of your computer specs. If a laptop the exact Make & Model.

If this is a PC Computer and not a laptop, Check under Device Manager and make sure your RX 570 is recognized without any errors plus it isn't showing any Yellow exclamation marks.

Normally, when you install a Discrete GPU card with a motherboard with an APU (CPU with integrated Graphics), BIOS/UEFI will automatically switch from the Integrated Graphics to the Discrete GPU card making it the main Display for booting up.

Make sure your monitor is connected directly to the GPU Card and not the Motherboard Video outputs (Integrated Graphics).

Make sure you have the latest AMD Graphic driver for the RX 570:https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570

Then you need to go in Radeon Setting Games and set up your Game so that it will use the GPU Card instead of the Integrated Graphics.

By the way, In your DXDIAG.txt all the errors showing for files having problems is related to your game RAINBOW 6.

0 Likes