cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

user7791
Adept II

Game sound permanently muted after using Replay.

I recently updated Adrenaline to 24.5.1 then used Replay for the first time. Soon as I pressed ctrl+shft+S, the sound to World of Warcraft cut out. Checked the sound settings in game and in Windows10. Every setting is the same as before using Replay. Read a post on here about something similar. Said to change the sound channels amount, but I see no where on the PC and the game channel settings didn't fix it. Decided to close the game and restart my PC. Game sound never came back. Everything else plays sound. Videos, Streaming, system sounds. Even the addons for the game were making sounds. Only the default game sound is mute. Any suggestions are appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I reset the game sounds back to default. The game sounds have returned. I at least know how to regain the sound again. Any ideas are still welcome so I need not reset the game sound to default after every Replay use.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
user7791
Adept II

Just discovered the Game Music can be heard so it appears Adrenaline has highjacked my game activity sounds. I do not want to reinstall Adrenaline. That means I can never use Replay again.

0 Likes

I reset the game sounds back to default. The game sounds have returned. I at least know how to regain the sound again. Any ideas are still welcome so I need not reset the game sound to default after every Replay use.

0 Likes
islamguideeu
Journeyman III

I would suggest reset all the settings and then check if it works

0 Likes

Do you mean all the game settings or the Adrenaline settings?

0 Likes