cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

FYI: Macrium Reflect Free edition ending

My brother just emailed me to say that Macrium Backup Free Edition will be ending.

So my brother mentioned that he found another free backup that is similar to Macrium Reflect free edition called Hasleo Backup Suite.

Macrium Reflect is popular imaging/backup software that has been available in free and commercial editions. However, the parent company, Paramount Software, has recently announced that the Macrium Reflect Free version will be retired as of 1st January 2024.1 Dec 2022

It is inexpensive the Pro version and the Free version does seem to do everything Macrium Reflect does and possibly more.

I personally purchased the Macrium Reflect Pro version since it can do System Backups on dissimilar Drives and auto updates but it wasn't that cheap.

So I am going to see if this free Hasleo Backup suite is any good as a secondary Backup suite.

If anyone is interested here is the link: https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software/backup-suite-free.html

EDIT: Tried to post this at AMD Red Team "Off Topic Discussions" but got the dreaded "Red HTML Error" which I couldn't  find the error that was supposed to be highlighted and wasn't. So I tried here since so many Users here at AMD Forums uses Macrium Reflect Backup software including myself.

0 Likes
0 Replies