Justinsane
Journeyman III

FPS/Overlay/Hotkeys/Record and Stream Dont Work- Adrenalin

GPU Radeon RX 6700 XT-

CPU i5-12600k 10core

Ram 32g

Driver 22.4.1 clean auto install

Windows 11

Hello, so basically the only metrics I get are GPU and CPU and RAM and VRAM. My Hotkeys don't work yes, they are enabled and no conflicting binds. Record and Stream does not work either. I have searched YT and AMD Community for a fix but im at my wits end. For instance, I go to Overlay/ enabled show metrics overlay/ Click back to home then click back to settings and the show overlay metrics I just enabled will change its self-back to disabled. I DONT GET IT.

anyone else have this problem or happen to have a fix? 

1 Reply
Tostimir
Journeyman III

Yep I have the same problem, also searched far and wide, and cant seem to understand why this is happening. I reinstalled the drivers and the same problem persists.

The first time I had a problem was when I actually had no RECORD  tabs in the AMD Adrenaline app. But I am guessing i was just using an old version.

First of all, I have to ask, Why the hell can't we bind keys freely, instead of having to bind CTRL or ALT + something else, to me it seems like such a pointless limitation, i used Shadowplay before and I remember being able to bind any key for anything. Or is this still my AMD Adrenaline app being broken, because that wouldn't surprise me, to me it seems like the whole app is broken, and that's what's causing this whole problem like a corrput install or something, but I am not a tech guy so I am ignorant on these matters.

Anyway, you are not alone having this problem. Also i see that this post is pretty old, have you managed to find a way to fix it?

Also, nobody seems to want to reply to these posts for some reason and it's so incredibly frustrating, I do YouTube and because of this stupid problem I had to stop my entire work.

0 Likes