cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

acemodder
Adept I

Forums - Dark Mode?

Hey, is it possible to add a Dark Mode to the forums.   The bright light is burning into my retina haha

7 Replies
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I'm 100% all for this. Let's make it happen, Captains!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

How do you add that signature? Profile settings? I'm presuming you don't copy and paste that each reply.

0 Likes

Maybe @Sam_AMD could check if it's possible?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Actually a great idea.

The Englishman
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you, Guys! 

I've added your request to our "optimization" list. With any luck, we should be able to deploy it with the rest of the feature updates we're working on. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm reluctant to return to the 'dark side', given how hard it is to see in there.  I suppose having a cell phone with the flashlight does come in handy though.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
dcastellanos
Adept II

I just got back to this forum today and was looking hard for that setting in particular, hope it gets added eventually

0 Likes