cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

papapepsi
Journeyman III

Everything runs, but no display *CPU:3200g MB:A320proM2v2*

Hello everyone just recently built a new pc, but I keep running into no display issues. Everything on the pc is running and works, but no matter what I do I get no display on the monitor. I have tried doing everything and found a few post on this site mentioning mentioning the same issue with different A320 models

Build Specs:

A320 Pro M2- V2

Ryzen 3 3200G

MSI GTX 950 2GB

8(2) ADATA DDR4

CORSAIR VS 400

Thanks I appreciate the help! 

0 Likes
8 Replies
goodphish
Journeyman III

This suggestion is just a stab in the dark, but here goes...

Assumption 1: You are using an HDMI cable

Assumption 2: You are plugged into a GTX 950 port

Assumption 3: You have never seen a boot sequence on this setup

Switch to a blue VGA cable on the motherboard IO panel (bypass the GTX 950) and see if you get anything on the screen.

Reasoning: a)This processor has its own graphics.  b)Some HDMI cables have a bulky plastic molding around the end.  The HDMI port on this motherboard is positioned at the very edge of the IO panel, and you may not be able to plug your HDMI cable in all the way.

If this didn't reveal anything, tell the steps you have tried so far.

Also, If you get no display, then how do you know that everything else on the PC is working?

0 Likes

Yep I made sure to do all that :/. VGA I haven't attempted because I've used hdmi with the same graphics card on a other build and it worked just fine. I did see a few mention a bios issue with the board series I am using and the Ryzen3 series. The issue is that I have no idea where to find the bios that I need :/. I've never had a bios issue before until now

And I mostly assume everything is working. All the fans (cooler fans, psu, gpu, mb fan), dvd drive, usbs, led lights, and harddrive are all working and running. Which makes me think it could be a bios issue, but I'm a little lost on how to fix the issue

0 Likes

I guess I don't understand the problem you are having.  Basic troubleshooting would be to eliminate things from the equation.  A good one to try is removing the video card and plugging into the motherboard video ports.

How do you expect to upgrade the bios when you can't see anything on the screen?

0 Likes

make sure you have the latest BIOS for the A320 installed

0 Likes

Where do I go to find the bios? I've seen others on here mention those issues, but I have no idea what I need or where to go for them

0 Likes

the motherboard manufacturer's website will have a support area for downloads

0 Likes
chris1969
Adept II

it maybe unrelated here but i'm going on a limb here, have you checked your monitor menu settings.

Is your source detect or aka input port set to a fixed input port or is it set to auto detect?

0 Likes
Manevilla
Journeyman III

Hello,

I hace the same issue but with a Tuf x570 Pro wifi Motherboard and 5800x cpu (which used to work perfectly fine). I tried everything from using a different power supply to changing the GPU and RAM and no success. Until I swapped the 5800x with a 3400g APU and then I had a display output again. So, confirmed everything else works fine, but the CPU does not. I went back and reinstalled the 5800x into the motherboard and updated the bios, turned it on once bios was installed, no success again. Same issue and so this confirmed the CPU is no longer working. Unless I missed something, but still tried everything else that could occurred to me.

0 Likes