cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jfh
Journeyman III

DO NOT BUY FROM AMD SHOP

I have receive 6 Radeon VII and 2 were DOA. Already not a great start. 

Ive opened a request that got authorized for a replacement. The email said i should receive further instructions and reply to the email if I need to update the request. I did not need to make any updates to the request and so i didnt. That was the motive for closing my first request.

Ive opened another request about the first request. They then re-opened my request and gave me mailing information. Ive mailed the 2 cards and, again, didnt get any follow up. They do give a web site for see the status but it gives useless and unclear information.

After waiting about 2 weeks, still no cards, no follow ups, status web site still useless, so i replied to one of the request i have open. Or though i had. Turns out they closed everything again. Now i need to re-open a brand new request and go thru all of it again.

There is no way to call and talk to someone when it gets more complicated like it is for me. And since then, 2 of the cards stated under performing and crashing the system and now they are turned off by Windows because: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

So high faillure rate and low consumer service. But im sure they metrics for closing requests are excellent. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

I have looked into your support ticket and it appears that the warehouse has not yet confirmed receiving your returned product.

We have reached out to you via email, on your existing service ticket, asking for more information on this return so that we can investigate the status with our warehouse.

Please be sure to lookout for this email, as our support system automatically closes tickets after 10 days of no customer response.

If you continue to experience problems with your service ticket, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

0 Likes