cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

neotronix
Journeyman III

Do AMD sells only radiators + cables for a AMD Radeon HD 7950?

Hello guys!

One of my radiator from my AMD Radeon HD 7950 is broken but also the other one will not work verly long anymore I guess.

Since 3 weeks I try to fix the "slow-down" of my radiators with mechanic-oil but now its time for new radiators.

So as above my question is: Do AMD sells also only these radiators incl cables? If so, I could change it by my own.

Sincerly Neo...

0 Likes
3 Replies

I'm guessing you translated this from another language and mean "fan" instead of "radiator". AMD doesn't sell fans, and the HD 7000 series is long out of production so the only place to find them would be eBay.

0 Likes

Contact the company that made your card. AMD did not make your card, just the GPU used on the card. Someone such as ASUS or XFX etc made the card. If there is a direct replacement part, they would be the ones that have it or could point you to an equivalent.  From there as black_zion already mentioned ebay may be your only hope. There are also aftermarket complete replacements out there, but likely not worth the cost on such an old card.

0 Likes

arctic.ac is a vendor of aftermarket coolers that may be what the OP needs

i use one of their 3 fan coolers on my old HD 6970 and it has done an amazing job with that power pig

0 Likes