cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

semitope
Adept II
Adept II

Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

40 Replies
dicehunter
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

I actually came to post the same thing, Waiting on my Resident Evil 2 key.

fidocampeao
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

i'm on the same problem in Brazil

blackmambaut
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Same problem here, got the Radeon VII today and was hoping to get the game too.

surferslayapkr
Adept I
Adept I

yup. I'm having the same problem with all three games as well (division 2, Resident evil 2, Devil may cry 5). Are they out of all those codes as well? 

semitope
Adept II
Adept II

Division 2 and DMC5 should get codes closer to release. RE2 was released and apparently they were being given out when codes were redeemed and to those who already redeemed weeks and months earlier. 

semitope
Adept II
Adept II

Division 2 and DMC5 should get codes closer to release. RE2 was released and apparently they were being given out when codes were redeemed and to those who already redeemed weeks and months earlier. 

0 Kudos
dicehunter
Adept II
Adept II

Doesn't really solve the problem of people who redeemed their voucher not getting their RE2 code now though which is annoying.

surferslayapkr
Adept I
Adept I

I'm still waiting on all three codes for the past couple of days now. Still no word from support yet either. I'm not sure what to do at this point? Support seems to not be answering anyone at the moment. 

0 Kudos
surferslayapkr
Adept I
Adept I

Did you ever get the key? I've been  waiting a few days as well and sent in a ticket. no luck so far. 

0 Kudos