Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

LeonardoSRB
Journeyman III

Big problem with 2 monitors - 1st monitor disconnecting

Greeting,

I have a problem that everything works normally when one monitor is turned on, however when it connects another monitor it works ok only on google and somewhere else. But when I turn on, for example, Lumion 6 on one screen and start rendering, after 1-2 minutes it starts to turn off and on (and disconnect) 1 monitor, after which I have to turn off Lumion 6, then it returns to normal.

This only happens to me on the main (1st) PHILIPS 220E monitor, I tried to put the second monitor as the main one and this PHILIPS 220E is disconnected again, while on the other monitor there is a little image "fluttering" (like a slight ripple) Inches also happen in some games, for example Crew 2, etc. (Sometimes it happens to be a black image and cracks appear).

So only when another monitor is connected, they both work especially well.

Both monitors have VGA ports so I had to buy 2 vga cables and 2 adapters (1 with vga on hdmi and the other with vga on two). I also tried to rotate the adapters, but again this PHILIPS 220E is disconnected, while on the other monitor there is a little image "fluttering"

Monitors:

Philips 220e - the main monitor on which I play games

LG 22EN33

PC Specs:

RX 570 4gb sapphire pulse mini

16 gb ram

Ryzen 3 3100

0 Likes
0 Replies