Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

davutbeckham
Journeyman III

AMD System Stuttering Problem in Games

Hello friends,

Below are the details of my system. I experience random micro-stuttering in almost all the games I play (Valorant, CS2, PUBG, BF2042, etc.). I have been researching this issue on forums and the internet for quite some time but have not been able to find a solution. I don't have any issues with FPS; the average FPS for the games I play is not low. My system specifications are listed below, and in my opinion, the only component that might seem insufficient is my motherboard. I would appreciate your assistance on this matter.

To give you examples of what I have tried so far:

1. Changes related to settings in the BIOS, such as fTPM, Resize Bar, Secure Boot, etc.
  2. General performance enhancement methods in Windows.
  3. Settings specifically related to the Game Bar in Windows.
  4. All possible driver updates for the system.

NOTE: After trying everything mentioned above or anything else I may have forgotten to mention, I performed a clean Windows installation. I also reverted the BIOS configurations. For your information.

NOTE2: I also tried the methods shared in the forum.

SYSTEM INFORMATION

Processor: Ryzen 5 5600X (Drivers updated) (Liquid cooling present)

Graphics Card: RX 7700 XT (Drivers updated)

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M H (BIOS updated)

RAM: 16 GB 3200MHz CL16 (8x2) (XMP profile enabled)

Storage: XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF 850W 80+ GOLD

Case: Aerocool Airhawk Duo

Operating System: Windows 10

Monitors: Dell G2723H 27inch 280Hz 1ms and MSI Optix G271 27inch 1ms

I know there are many topics about this issue, but none of the methods mentioned have solved the problem. I wanted to share my system details with you in case it might be related to my system.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Likes
0 Replies