cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

krishtian
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

Still no ETA, I'm afraid to think what is gonna be on Friday, when DMC5 releases if they can't handle RE2...

0 Likes
promulgacja
Adept I

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

Im waiting whole week... still no key!

0 Likes
michalcin
Adept I

I got the key RE2

shenvo1
Journeyman III

How long have you had to wait?...did it come via email?...been waiting a week now still nothing.

0 Likes
michalcin
Adept I

I've been waiting for 11 days. Yes. It comes with an email

0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still  We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

Finally

0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still  We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LOGGED IN STEAM IN  ONE TAB BROWSER AND OTHER TAB LOGGED IN AMD REWARDS AND CHECK

0 Likes
krishtian
Adept II

Nothing yet

0 Likes
arkane_blue
Adept I

Again with misinformation

If his 'my rewards' says "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available" and not 'Instructions to activate", it doesn't matter how many steam tabs or steam clients are running; it simply has not been provisioned.

I checked on my phone and my license of Resident Evil 2 Remake has finally been provisioned (no steam client or browser running, good grief). Stay on top of AMD requesting your keys guys. 

brotherhood697
Adept II

Sad ITS NOT MISINFORMATION THIS IS HOW I GOT IT AND THOUGHT OF SHARING THAT'S ALL PLENTY OF PEOPLE GOT IT THIS WAY MAYBE AMD RAN OUT OF KEYS AGAIN DON'T CALL IT MISINFORMATION Just cuz it didn't work for you

0 Likes