cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

this is what i see till date when will i receive my RE2 KEYS no response from AMD REWARDS SUPPORT

No steam link nothing available in rewards yet was so excited to play the game and became very disappointed to find out keys not yet given...

when will i get it???

rerererer.PNG

SO DISAPPOINTED IN WAITING

73 Replies
michalcin
Adept I

AMD Support answered me: There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible.You will be emailed when your key is available.We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding.

0 Likes

Still no ETA, I'm afraid to think what is gonna be on Friday, when DMC5 releases if they can't handle RE2...

0 Likes
promulgacja
Adept I

Im waiting whole week... still no key!

0 Likes
michalcin
Adept I

I got the key RE2

How long have you had to wait?...did it come via email?...been waiting a week now still nothing.

0 Likes

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LOGGED IN STEAM IN  ONE TAB BROWSER AND OTHER TAB LOGGED IN AMD REWARDS AND CHECK

0 Likes

Again with misinformation

If his 'my rewards' says "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available" and not 'Instructions to activate", it doesn't matter how many steam tabs or steam clients are running; it simply has not been provisioned.

I checked on my phone and my license of Resident Evil 2 Remake has finally been provisioned (no steam client or browser running, good grief). Stay on top of AMD requesting your keys guys. 

Sad ITS NOT MISINFORMATION THIS IS HOW I GOT IT AND THOUGHT OF SHARING THAT'S ALL PLENTY OF PEOPLE GOT IT THIS WAY MAYBE AMD RAN OUT OF KEYS AGAIN DON'T CALL IT MISINFORMATION Just cuz it didn't work for you

0 Likes

Finally

0 Likes
michalcin
Adept I

I've been waiting for 11 days. Yes. It comes with an email

0 Likes
krishtian
Adept II

Nothing yet

0 Likes
krishtian
Adept II

So, everybody received keys but not me?

0 Likes

I'm still awaiting my keys as well for RE:2 and Division 2, but I did just buy the RX580 last night.

0 Likes

Send another trouble ticket with your previous trouble ticket number as reference. Also cite that you have been waiting longer and others have gotten their key sooner.

Request them to place you higher.

0 Likes
phobio80
Journeyman III

I am still waiting for RE2 key as well, its been at least a week at this point. I'm now worried I won't get the DmC5 key tonight/tomorrow either...

0 Likes
ajlueke
Grandmaster

I did just submit my reward code, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get RE2.  I did see a blurb by all the games stating that keys would be issued near the release date.  Not really expecting to see one for DMC5 for a while, but the Division 2 should be sending out pretty soon.

0 Likes

DmC 5 comes out tomorrow, Division 2 not till next week though.

0 Likes

I hope I will get division 2 code in time... I have all 3 games as reward but did not get 1 code... Resident evil would be possible to send out but no. Nothing. I want my code (s) I paid for it. This was the only reason I was interested in a new grafic card... Cause it was a nice price including the 3 games. When I get the games in 2 month I can also buy this 3 games for few cents...

Come on amd what's your problem. Such a bad support :-(

Submitted my coupon code on 3/5.  RE2 was available yesterday on the 7th.

Snap1.jpg

Devil May Cry was available this morning.

Snap2.jpg

0 Likes

Only issue I'm seeing is the turn around on the game codes and this ends April 7th, I hope to still get the codes before then.

0 Likes
darthbaggins
Adept II

Well just received my RE:2 key late last night so that was quick, so if you still haven't received your key I would be calling or emailing multiple times a day.

0 Likes

Enjoy RE2, you'll find more life in that game than at amdsupport by the looks of it.

0 Likes
darthbaggins
Adept II

Only one I'm still waiting for is my Division 2, but that game wont launch until next week

0 Likes
sygnus21
Elite

I FINALLY got one of my 3 games last night - Tom Clancy Division 2. However, following these instructions...

1. Enter your Steam username and password on the Steam account page. If you have not already set up an account or downloaded the app, you may do so at http://store.steampowered.com/
  2. In the MY REWARDS page on AMDRewards.com, click on the “REDEEM ON STEAM WITH YOUR ACCOUNT”.
  3. In the Steam POP UP WINDOW, enter in your username and password.
  4. Once finished, click on “ACTIVATE ON STEAM”, and the game will be added to your Steam Library.
  5. Enjoy.

to link both Resident evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5 to my Steam account has been unsuccessful thus far. Step #4 does not appear, and neither game has appeared in my Steam account for download. Anyone know what's going on there???

YES.... I am logged into my Steam account! 

0 Likes

That means they haven't sent the code out yet for either game.

0 Likes

I'm not seeing step 4 either.

Anyone got any suggestions please?

0 Likes
thalesakano
Journeyman III

I reedemed RE2 and Division 2 today, i hope i can get the keys by the end of this month before the promotion ends, anyways it's very nice of AMD i was really looking forward to get the division 2.

0 Likes
laysson
Adept I

AMD_Mickey   AMD Employee 1 point il y a 3 heures

So it depends on the title, they are essentially independent processes. For The Division 2, we've completely cleared our queue of redemptions. We're seeing situations where users have reported not getting their game, but those seem mostly to be fraud or cases of users trying to trade games. We're sampling the reports you might see on Reddit so we get the best idea of any possible trends.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/ayawon/amd_rewards_division_key/eijp11d/ 

So those who got a key from a friend, lost their "proof of purchase" or changed their hardware are screwed.

0 Likes

i dont know what cleared queue of redemptions becuse i have not be able to redem mine since im getting a log in error inside amd rewards to the ubisoft site... 

0 Likes
asmeador
Journeyman III

Don't have my Division 2 key yet

0 Likes
endy307
Adept I

dam it ... i just made it happen....

USE FIREFOX......

0 Likes
samkun
Adept I

same thing here.. but in my case i already wait 7 days for my devil may cry 5.. lol 

0 Likes
leadfarmer
Adept II

I am not seeing Step 4 either. Any suggestions please?

1. Enter your Steam username and password on the Steam account page. If you have not already set up an account or downloaded the app, you may do so at http://store.steampowered.com/
  2. In the MY REWARDS page on AMDRewards.com, click on the “REDEEM ON STEAM WITH YOUR ACCOUNT”.
  3. In the Steam POP UP WINDOW, enter in your username and password.
  4. Once finished, click on “ACTIVATE ON STEAM”, and the game will be added to your Steam Library.
  5. Enjoy.
0 Likes
leadfarmer
Adept II

I've just managed to install all three qualifying games (Devil May Cry, Resident Evil 2 & Division 2) by doing what brotherhood697 has been suggesting.

Dont open Steam/Ubisoft from the desktop launch icon, open it in another Tab in your browser and log in. Then go to AMD Rewards website and follow the process. It may ask you to log in again to your Steam or Ubisoft account, but it works.

Thanks brotherhood.

0 Likes