cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

whales
Adept I

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

As for why such a delay. I remember a few GamersNexus articles a while ago

about top talent at AMD leaving and going to Intel or other competing

companies. Maybe something is making AMD unstable as a company and its

employees are getting worried and leaving? We are having issues with

digital goods, we should only have to wait maybe a week at most for

validation of codes and stuff to try and prevent people from buying

products and then returning them but still redeeming the incentives to buy

them in the first place. I can see the company taking measures to combat

that but making customers wait more than 2 weeks for a digital good that

released last month is absurd and unacceptable.

I can also see the company taking that week to get more accurate counts on

how many keys they need from Capcom because i'm sure their is some business

dynamic involved with that too.

AMD is pretty close with Capcom I think so i'm sure we will get keys

eventually because that's probably the most cost effective way for AMD to

try and resolve this issue but in the fine print it basically says that

they can substitute the incentives at any time and that kinda makes me

worried a bit.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:11 PM brotherhood697 <amd-external@jiveon.com>

haruwu
Journeyman III

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

I am from Latin America and I have the same problem, disappointment.
I've been waiting 5 days
0bfad537e0
Journeyman III

Thank you for the effort and information.
I am waiting too and there is zero response for me from amd, be it via support ticket or FB.

brotherhood697
Adept II

0bfad537e0
Journeyman III

I've got a reply from the non rewards german speaking AMD support.
They basically say, that they contacted the rewards department and there is a delay with the RE2 activation.

If my reward support ticket will not be replied within 7 days (5 days left) I should contact the non rewards support again and they will speak internally with the rewards department for clarification.

However no specific restock/activation date or similiar was mentioned.

brotherhood697
Adept II

I got a specific week which is next week from AMD FB page I kept spamming them for a response 

brotherhood697
Adept II

FINALLY RECEIVED 

i just got activation link noW BY MAKING SURE I HAD LOGGED IN STEAM IN BROWSER AND NOW I JUST ACTIVATED IT HAVE TO CHECK IN STEAM

DSDSDSD.PNG

donmiguel85
Adept I

I I redeemed RE2 just now but it's not showing up in the Steam library. Is there another delay for that too? 

brotherhood697
Adept II

No do it all over again as In Login to amd rewards again or reload that page it will show something else again like activate or open steam click on that and it should come to your Library  

donmiguel85
Adept I

Yeah I did that, a little window asked me to sign into my Steam account and it redeemed successfully, said to close window, but when I check my Steam library it's not there. Tried logging in and out of the Steam client, still not there. Will give it a little more time.