cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

sergio1996
Journeyman III

AMD Raise The Game promotion that will be available from February 4 to April 25?

Hello, I am going to tell you my problem, on March 11,2020 I bought an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X on Amazon in Spain and on March 10 I bought a Powercolor AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Red Dragon 8GB GDDR6 on Amazon.co.uk..

In fact I like my brand and that´s why I chose It but also because of the promotion they offered. I have contacted Amazon (Spain) and Amazon (United kingdom) and they have no record of any promotions and codes to give me..

I have reviewed my shopping hotmail and in spam or spam tray.. and nothing nothing. I have contacted AMD and they have told me that they do not have codes and that they only have them where I bought the product.. I have contacted AMD and Amazon many times and they have not given me a solution or answers.

On the official AMD page https://www.amd.com/es/where-to-buy/promotions4  they say all the stores where the promotion is it. 

In this link https://www.amd.com/es/gaming/game-bundle it says all the AMD processors and graphics that enter the promotion. I need help to claim or obtain my processor codes and the graphics that I have purchased since, I meet all the requirements of the promotion and I have billing for the purchases. Because in case of not obtaining the codes, I would get a bad feeling from the AMD company. Greetings to all and I await a response because I am already tired of the situation. Thank you.

AMD CodeAnalyst - READ ONLYAMD Manageability Community

If I call AMD and show my invoice for the purchase of the processor and the graphics, can they give me the promotional codes or that they talk to Amazon and reach an agreement? Why if Amazon and AMD don´t have the codes? Who has them? xd I never delete emails from my email and I have looked at them a thousand times ( filtering files, emails, etc) and there is nothing...

0 Likes
1 Solution

If the Retailer (Amazon) doesn't give you the codes to redeem at AMD Rewards you are out of luck.

Only the Retailer/Vendor can give you those codes. AMD just redeems them and doesn't supply any codes.

Also make sure that Amazon, both in Spain and UK, on their website it mentions the AMD promotion with the qualifying AMD product.

Other Users in the past have had issues with Amazon concerning receiving the AMD Codes.

I suggest you speak with a Amazon Supervisor or higher.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kenyomurabu
Adept II

While this sux, I agree this sux, but in my case? 

Either 1. they told me they won't help me, or 2. they just ignored my request... 

A 3rd Attempt, they actually ended up responding telling me they would do me a favor, 
& they told me, if I contacted them closer to the deadline of the Items release, that they 
would figure something out... 

That time came, & never heard from them again... 

After 3 GPU's & 3 Reward Cases, ya, it's clear they were never interested in sending them out at all, 
next time? I am refusing any Rewards from them... 

I have contacted AMD and Amazon many times and they have not given me a solution or answers. 

This seems to be exactly what they do, in every Case, they sell Product that they 
don't seem to even deliver to their Customers / Buyers... 

Good Luck getting this resolved... Mine was later resolved under a $3 payment to Ubisoft,
for only partial of the Product that AMD was suppose to give out...

If the Retailer (Amazon) doesn't give you the codes to redeem at AMD Rewards you are out of luck.

Only the Retailer/Vendor can give you those codes. AMD just redeems them and doesn't supply any codes.

Also make sure that Amazon, both in Spain and UK, on their website it mentions the AMD promotion with the qualifying AMD product.

Other Users in the past have had issues with Amazon concerning receiving the AMD Codes.

I suggest you speak with a Amazon Supervisor or higher.