cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

imMAXAM
Journeyman III

Which Starfield boundle will I receive?

So I'm buying both an Ryzen 7 7800x3d and a Radeon Rx 7900 XTX (the sapphire Nitro+ specifically) from Amazon I checked that both are sold and sent by Amazon however only the CPU is eligible for a Starfield code (I'd have to choose a different gpu manufacturer in order for it to be eligible as well)

I was wondering whether I will get the standard edition or the premium when I activate the code on amdrewards and check my hardware with both installed to see if I should choose a different manufacturer of the gpu since others seem to be eligible

If anyone is wondering I'm shopping in Amazon Italia 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hi there! 

If your 7800X3D was your eligible purchase, it's likely that you will be receiving the Standard Edition of Starfield. However, you can always check out our terms and conditions for the bundle deals here for more information!

Also, even if it may be too late, you can also check out the AMD Rewards Help Center for Amazon purchases here.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hi there! 

If your 7800X3D was your eligible purchase, it's likely that you will be receiving the Standard Edition of Starfield. However, you can always check out our terms and conditions for the bundle deals here for more information!

Also, even if it may be too late, you can also check out the AMD Rewards Help Center for Amazon purchases here.

0 Likes