cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Key-J
Paragon

What game are you playing now?

With the start of another fantastic gaming year ahead of us, what games have your attention right now?

Right now the main one we are playing is World War 3. We were really into BF2042 when it released, but it's been so hard to keep the interest alive.

So what are you playing?

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
96 Replies
mfigueroa06
Journeyman III

Im Playing Halo Infinte, Minecraft and Fortnite, I Have other games that i will play later,

0 Likes
jay1131
Adept III

i been farming with my buddies in Borderlands 3, great gameplay but story is meh.

0 Likes
Desolate_2_0
Journeyman III

A little bit of PoE and alot of World of Tanks

0 Likes

I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy and Xcom lately. Good fun. Also some cyberpunk

Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL , 5TB SSD , 13TB Mechanical. Crosshair VII , 5800X , Nvidia 3090, 32gb 14 14 14 32 @ 3600mhz Corsair ram. Corsair 860 AX PSU , RGB like crazy.
SOOPS
Adept I

I've just started on Jedi Fallen Order, it looks quite impressive so far.

0 Likes
Zainal0
Adept I

Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas is the main game.  Still doing things like Wordscapes and Sudoku and such when I need a break.  Always fun.

0 Likes
knlegend1
Adept I

Currently enjoying Cyberpunk. The AMD super fidelity mode makes it awesome. I'm also playing a bit of Horizon Zero Dawn on Steam. I hate that Cyberpunk was released in the condition that it was in because underneath all of that is a deep game. 

I got a PS4 for Christmas

I now own Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, and God of War. (Also Rocket League)

Over the past 6 months I can't bring myself to play anything except RDR2 and Rocket chatrandom League.

DarkAmethyst
Adept I

I've mostly been playing Runescape and Forza Horizon 5, which is par for the course for me. Also a good bit of PC Building Simulator since they got a nice new update. Add in a little bit of Halo Infinite (not sure if I like it more or less than MCC) and Battlefield V. Not sure on BFV though, might just go back to BF4.

Planning on playing some Cyberpunk once driver issue with it's resolved. 🤞🏼

Been meaning to go back into playing some VR stuff, probably some Skyrim or trucking. :delivery_truck:

Desktop: i7-4770, 16GB DDR3, ASRock Z87 Pro4 and :sparkles:XFX Radeon RX480 8GB:sparkles:
Laptop: Acer Swift 3 (Ryzen 4500U, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSD) in ~purple~

Ah @DarkAmethyst I'll have to check out the PC Building Sim update - wasn't aware that they were still working on that game! 

I've been enjoying Forza Horizon 5 as well..so much so that I've also started playing 4. It's the perfect amount of chill gameplay that I need in my life right now lol.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

I've gone back to the Sea of Thieves. There are so many great games in this thread though that I would like to try, but I just don't have the time for it 😞

Wish my job was playing video games sometimes 😛 - even part-time lol

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

@Key-J  I enjoyed Sea of Thieves, though haven't played in ages. The forced PvP makes playin' solo basically impossible IMO which sucks.

Desktop: i7-4770, 16GB DDR3, ASRock Z87 Pro4 and :sparkles:XFX Radeon RX480 8GB:sparkles:
Laptop: Acer Swift 3 (Ryzen 4500U, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSD) in ~purple~

@DarkAmethyst wrote:

@Key-J  I enjoyed Sea of Thieves, though haven't played in ages. The forced PvP makes playin' solo basically impossible IMO which sucks.

Ahhh I've been wanting to play Sea of Thieves and have not for that very reason! Sucks because there's a lot to like about the game from what I've seen. I've thought about trying it out via Xbox Game Pass but I'm not sure it's even worth the download if solo play is that bad... 

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
0 Likes

@Ashley_AMD wrote:

@DarkAmethyst wrote:

Ahhh I've been wanting to play Sea of Thieves and have not for that very reason! Sucks because there's a lot to like about the game from what I've seen. I've thought about trying it out via Xbox Game Pass but I'm not sure it's even worth the download if solo play is that bad... 

You guys are right, Solo play is not as fun. However, you can still achieve lots of stuff as a solo player, and I sail the seas often solo. It is an up-to 4 person co-op game, but adding even one person to your crew and sailing as a pair makes a HUGE difference.

If any of you are looking for a pirate to join yer crew, send me a message and we can link up one day. 

----------

Been rocking Pillars of Eternity, though it has me nostalgically looking at going back and playing some Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights.

Taking a break from the MMO's and Cyberpunk to play through Subnautica and Subzero. Waiting on the 3.17 of Star Citizen

HPC guy turned gamer
Ryzen7 / RX6900
digglesworth
Adept I

I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 for the fifth time and I just started Elden Ring.