cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Key-J
Paragon

What game are you playing now?

With the start of another fantastic gaming year ahead of us, what games have your attention right now?

Right now the main one we are playing is World War 3. We were really into BF2042 when it released, but it's been so hard to keep the interest alive.

So what are you playing?

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
96 Replies
TheSenate7
Journeyman III

Been playing mostly survival crafting games recently. 7 days to die when the squad is on, Minecraft when they're not.

German_AC
Adept II

CoD Warzone mostly, I hope the next Mafia comes soon.

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
Diptenkrom
Adept I

I am playing mainly Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 - and some Cold War as well. Itching to play Forza Horizon 5, but I am not getting it until I can get a new GPU. 

Duh_buhl
Adept I

Halo infinite mostly. Sometimes a little Destiny 2.

Not playing many, but definitely buying new ones on GoG.  Most recently played are Stellaris, Disco Elysium, Spiritfarer, and Frostpunk.

0 Likes

I generally play quite a bit of Apex Legends, but the latest season has been boring and I haven't played since around Christmas.  Started playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider instead and have been quite enjoying it.  Have a bunch of Assassin's Creed games in my library I haven't played before that will probably be my next game.  Or maybe Guardians of the Galaxy.

mayostack
Journeyman III

Just started playing Fallen Order. Graphics are good and so far good story line

League of Legends TFT and Valheim

Zainal0
Adept I

Playing Grinding Gear Games' Path of Exile: Scourge.  Waiting for the new league to start, and hear more about the sequel to this title.  Lots of fun, and so much customization possible.  Thankfully there are a plethora of build guides to inspire or just plain follow.  A great free game, spending a little on stash tabs and such goes a long way in keeping the company happy, and I can organize to my heart's content.

0 Likes

Jumping between ac valhalla and Dota or league or what ever is the flavor of day or month

0 Likes
datrandomduggy
Journeyman III

i've been playing god of war alot lately

0 Likes

I've been playing Halo Infinite, Destiny 2, War Thunder, and a bit of Ark Survival evolved. 

0 Likes

@TheOutcastVirus wrote:

I've been playing Halo Infinite, Destiny 2, War Thunder, and a bit of Ark Survival evolved. 

ARK is such a fun game, especially if you can find a friendly and non-toxic server! What is your play style, are you more focused on base building or do you enjoy the dino taming side more?

I also used to have so much fun on Destiny 2, but I never played it all the way through... Perhaps I should revisit it one day.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Just wrapped up playing Halo Infinite and decided I definitely need a new video card ASAP. AMD of course 😁

0 Likes
red5
Miniboss

Heroes of the Storm - I know Blizzard is barely supporting it any more, but I still really enjoy it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

Guilty gear strive. I love it and i can't wait for new dlcs to come for it. Happy chaos slaps

Alina
0 Likes

Waiting for dying light 2!

Ryzen 7 1700x, RX 580 8gb mk2 OC edition. B350 tomahawk
0 Likes

Mortal Online 2, Tom Clancy's Breakpoint and New World.

0 Likes

Final Fantasy XIV Online is my current go to game. 

0 Likes

Pubg, apex, war zone!

0 Likes

World of Warcraft of course, there are other games?

pckiller00
Adept I

Currently Forza Horizon 5, but been playing some others, recently was playing Prototype and Prototype 2

I’m always playing FFXIV especially with the new expansion that just dropped; but last night I played Deeprock Galatic for the first time and had a blast playing with friends! FOR ROCK AND STONE!

Nel_Riv
Journeyman III

God of War, it's just a great game

Dominican senior developer trying to conquer the whole world, or at least that is what my cats want for some reason.
0 Likes
pastore2u2021
Journeyman III

0 Likes
tallhamm
Journeyman III

Nothing, taking a break.

0 Likes
digglesworth
Adept I

I just finished Cyberpunk for the second time.  I think I'm going to try God of War on PC.

0 Likes
BoloBoffin
Adept I

I play ESO, Skyrim, and Deathloop. I'll be getting Elden Ring and then hope to have a new box ready for Starfield in November 2022.

0 Likes

Still playing warzone vangaurd

0 Likes
Ultimvtum
Adept I

Minecraft, Cities: Skylines, Bloons TD6, Escape From Tarkov

Best Regards
0 Likes
TheCobra115
Journeyman III

im mindlessly playing some older games until tiny tina's wonderlands release. I am so hyped for the game and hope it don't flop like bl3

0 Likes
Anubis845
Adept I

Nobody Saves the World. What a fun little indie game.

0 Likes
Veraky
Journeyman III

Was playing New World but switching it up a bit with PUBG (now that its free) and some Destiny 2. Really looking forward to some upcoming new releases in February!  

0 Likes
Xilef_Zar
Journeyman III

Huge player of Apex Legends - well, was until last Monday when EA Help banned my account for apparently cheating after my machine crashed due to driver update/tweaking of setting that it didn't like. I've easily dropped over 1500 hours into it. Just normally an all around good time and the game has great movement mechanics in comparison to most. 

Ugh, what a nightmare. I hope you're able to get this resolved.

I've had good and absolutely awful interactions with EA customer support. 

0 Likes
TechJoe
Adept I

Forza 5, State of Decay 2, and Empire of Sin

0 Likes
thebeansoldier
Journeyman III

Currently playing Hades. I’ve never though anything under $10 would keep me so entertained!  It’s my first time playing a rogue / light game. It was frustrating at first but it’s great that every time you die, the story still continues and there’s always an upgrade that makes you stronger. And the soundtrack is amazing!  42 tries so far!  One of these days, I’ll finally beat the game lol

0 Likes
SteveAdeptus
Adept I

SCUM

0 Likes
Banbiru
Journeyman III

being playing a good amount of Valorant and a crazy amount of War Thunder. 

0 Likes
dnehiba3
Adept II

Just finished Kingdom Come Deliverance ready to start The Outer Worlds. Also Unity of Command II & replaying Fallout 3 for the 5th time.

0 Likes