cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Yaright
Adept II

What are the rumors regarding a drop this Thursday or Friday?

For months the drop was on Thursday, then AMD missed this past one and dropped on Friday.

Was it to confuse the bots, did someone forget to push the button?

I have made it to the submit order area more times than I wan to admit, I do hope the captcha helps those of us that would like to get out hands on a 6800XT or 6900XT since this is the only place that has reasonable prices and quick shipping.

AMD you out there, drop us a note, we are listening.

96 Replies

Congratulations 

0 Likes

I tried one time last week. Didn't see anything.  So the week I don't bother it shows up. As I said, I've got better things to do than be a slave.

Good to you! I was waiting for it but couldn't see any gpu this week in stock.

I hope to get a score next week.

It was here and gone in seconds once again, had 6900XT in cart and then nothing, lol

0 Likes
KT
Journeyman III

Me too. 

Product could not be added to the cart.

You have no products in your cart.

0 Likes

I got to checkout but then back to product page i go

0 Likes

@Kegyetlen75 wrote:

Yep,

and the drop is gone

oh. very nice.

I mean what? I didn't even see the buy buttons appearing...

0 Likes

C'est une honte ce que AMD nous fait subir. Cela fait 2 mois que j'essaye d'attraper un drop mais sans aucune chance. Aujourd'hui, j'ai réussi à le mettre dans le panier, je procède au paiement etc, c'est accepté puis rien. Je pense que AMD fait exprès de servir très peu de particulier afin de servir les revendeurs et distributeurs pour laisser les tarifs à la hausse. 

On devrait s'unir et les attaquer en justice, croyez moi que soudainement les cartes graphiques vont être rapidement disponible.

Grrrrrr 

0 Likes

My french is not the best 

0 Likes

I had one in my cart 4 times on wednesday and everytime i got to the payment screen id input my info and it would not go through kept kicking me back to the main product page. It was giving me anxiety LOL.

was this drop on wednesday also in the germany amd shop`? i get notification from a forum where a bot watch stock at amd but last notification was from friday last week. cant see that there was a drop at wednesday in germany in the past posts of the forum 😞

0 Likes

was this drop on wednesday also in the germany amd shop`? i get notification from a forum where a bot watch stock at amd but last notification was from friday last week. cant see that there was a drop at wednesday in germany in the past posts of the forum 😞

0 Likes

I had one in cart twice 2 weeks ago! Wednesday I got to check out and the Captcha was freaking out! I would complete it, green check would show then I  go to pay and it says I need to complete Captcha! Stuck in a loop. then card was stuck in my cart for like 6 hours just sitting there laughing at me!😡

0 Likes

Well it is another week. When will AMD drop, it is any ones guess.

Lets just hope for one at all.

AMD we are listening.

0 Likes

Well AMD it has been over a week since the last drop.

Will today be the day you drop sufficient quantities of cards to get them in the hands of those that really want them to use not resell.

AMD we are still listening, maybe unmute your mic. 

did they make GPU drop today? i did only see CPU's

0 Likes

i got notification from a crawler that they are stocked today. cant see anything. sometimes the 6900xt was available but no chance to put in basket. now the site is down. i think the build some **bleep** with the drop today because the website completly behaved strange during drop

0 Likes

They just drop but no chance to put in basket. I give up from AMD store. 2min and everything was vanished.  Without a queue it's nearly impossible. 😪

Mine just said maintenence, nothing after.

0 Likes

I was able to check out with a 6800 this morning (8:40 pdt). I saw it, the 6900xt, 6700xt and several cpus in stock at the time. I had a couple moments of the buttons appearing and disappearing as the site started to slow. 
I have been following some of the discord stock tracking, but none of the ones I follow notified for it. I had just randomly refreshed the page in between starting to make some coffee thinking I would watch the page and hope for a bit.
I had been looking for 6800xt, but saw the 6800 and went for it. Have never clicked traffic lights so fast. Checked out with PayPal, which automatically signs in for me, default shipping etc. Leaving PayPal & going back to AMD, the site crashed. I refreshed once and I was on the final order page, clicked the place order button as soon as it appeared. 
So fingers crossed it ships. Hope those details help some of you get cards.

Well here we are mid week looking for an AMD drop and hopefully a successful acquisition of the 6800XT visual aid device.

Will it be today or tomorrow or Friday, nobody knows, except AMD and they arent speaking.

Open the flood gates of all those GPU's that you say you are "Ramping up production" so we can get on with out lives.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-hopes-to-increase-amd-radeon-rx-6000-supply

or just drop the new 7800XT early in our laps for the same price, lol

https://www.hardwaretimes.com/amd-rdna-3-5nm-gpus-radeon-rx-7800-xt-7900-xt-reportedly-coming-in-q2-...

AMD we are listening, please unmute.

0 Likes

Take your time....

1st:production must first be ramped up

2nd:product lunch must be better that rx 6800xt,6900 xt

3rd:the pandemic must end

4th:the new factories which are still under construction must be opened.

I don't think it will be before 2023.

0 Likes

Looking forward to "trying" to get a GPU from tomorrows drop.

Come on AMD!!!

0 Likes

Thursday 

0 Likes

In 30 min is drop

Thank you for  your insight 😺

Looking forward to the drop

0 Likes

Friday? ^^

0 Likes

Nothing

They were in the shop for about 20 Seconds, not sure if that was a bot bait to get lots of bots banned or wth is going on

0 Likes

Were in stock for about 15 Seconds, not sure if bait for bots or just sold out instantly.

couldn't even add to cart

Doesn't seem like any the Ryzen 9 5950X, Ryzen 5 5600X or any RX 6800XT were included in this drop.

did only see CPU's

Spoiler

Useless. For the second week I can't pay for what is in the cart 5900X. 

Amd dropped this week only cpus and rx 6700xt which what ever you do you can't add to your cart.

I'm waiting for the next gen Gpus that it. BYE ALL

0 Likes

6700XT, 6800 and 6900XT did show add to cart button, but couldn't add 😕

every week the same..... thing 

0 Likes

I was able to score a 6800, not the card I wanted but will do till I can get a 6800xt, then I will sell the 6800.

Just wish I didnt have to try again next week, sigh

We are like a girl from Kiev who climbed the mountain home from school. 

0 Likes

Yaright

"I was able to score a 6800, not the card I wanted but will do till I can get a 6800xt, then I will sell the 6800.

Just wish I didnt have to try again next week, sigh"

I mean you're contributing to the Problem, buying a different Product if you can't get the one you want and still try to get the Product you want after that and resell the one you didn't want makes the Situation worse...

Sorry but at that point you're not much better than a Scalper.

Some people just look for an literal Upgrade from their (sometimes decade) old graphics Card, meanwhile some ****** try to upgrade their 2080ti to a 6800/XT, which imo is a waste of money and as said makes the Situation worse.

Personally i just want a upgrade from my R9 390X and i ain't paying scalper prices.

"I mean you're contributing to the Problem, buying a different Product if you can't get the one you want and still try to get the Product you want after that and resell the one you didn't want makes the Situation worse...

Sorry but at that point you're not much better than a Scalper.

Some people just look for an literal Upgrade from their (sometimes decade) old graphics Card, meanwhile some ****** try to upgrade their 2080ti to a 6800/XT, which imo is a waste of money and as said makes the Situation worse.

Personally i just want a upgrade from my R9 390X and i ain't paying scalper prices."

Who are you to make such a statement, you don't know me and don't pretend to.

I was LUCKY to have been able to purchase, with my own money, not yours, a product that was available at a point in time, and you have the gull to criticize me for doing so, and at the same time call me a "not much better than a Scalper" wow.

I do not have to defend myself to you or anyone else for my need to upgrade my computers to what ever product that is available. Just back off and take a look at yourself, you didn't get a card and are pissed someone else got one plain and simple.

Please try and remember this is a public forum. Treat it as such, and don't condemn those that had better luck than you.

"Just back off and take a look at yourself, you didn't get a card and are pissed someone else got one plain and simple."

Jokes on you mate, yes you were "lucky" but i wasn't looking for any of the Graphics Cards listed today. Same as you iam looking for a 6800XT, the only difference is that i got the patience to wait for it and i don't screw over other people by buying the card they most likely NEED as an actual upgrade because of impatience.

I never said that i knew you but in this context all i needed to know you've stated in your original comment. You're looking for a 6800XT but bought a 6800 instead and still you looking to still buy a 6800XT and resell your 6800.

Lol, at least I am not crying about replacing my graphics card now, but you still are, hmmmm.

Enjoy your wait "mate" and I will enjoy my new card, while I wait for another. And that's not joking. 😅

0 Likes