cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

doomsday1
Adept I

Shipping Update on purchase - 6900XT?

So, yesterday I managed to purchase a 6900XT from amd.com, pay for it and receive both an order confirmation from the AMD online store as well as a receipt showing my paypal/cc was charged. I was able to make the purchase about 5-10 minutes after the card released yesterday morning. I have an order number and looking it up on amds website with the "quick order lookup" shows a status of "Order in Process". 

Just wondering, any idea of how long it might take to get to a shipping update? Or is there still a chance my order will not get fulfilled despite receiving a confirmation AND having my cc charged? 

8 Replies
DarkSlice
Adept I

I've been stuck in that state for over 2 weeks now...

Yeah - to be honest I am not holding my breath as far as getting a shipping notice, or for that matter, even getting the card at all - though if it does go beyond a few weeks, I may just request a charge back. 

0 Likes
Missinglink
Adept I

I’m having the same issue. Was lucky enough to order a 6900xt on launch day, got email that my order has been processed. 
Visiting the order lookup on AMD.com shows that order is processing however. 
I will try reaching out to their customer support tomorrow if no updates. I find this strange because any other online retailer would have boxed and shipped product next day.

UPDATE 12/10/20
So just called their support and spoke to an agent. They told me to expect some delays with shipping and gave me a time frame that the orders should be shipped out 7 business days from original order date. 
So for us that ordered on Dec 8, orders should be shipped by 14th or 15th.

If that doesn’t happen, I was advised to call back and create a ticket to sales. (877-284-1566 US)

Just got an email with a shipping confirmation!! Should arrive in a few days!!

Same! Looking forward to completing my build!

0 Likes

Just arrived! My only gripe - not unexpected - even though AMD specifically required a signature for delivery, I watched the FedEx guy run up, set it on my porch, and turn around and run back to his truck! No attempt to get a signature!! Really irritating. Luckily I was home and saw him on my cameras coming up.

20201214_110532_resized.jpg

today they 17th of December. my order is still stuck on "Order in Process" 😞
Im from the Netherlands, perhaps that takes longer i dunno ?

0 Likes