Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Resident Evil™ 4 | Game Code Giveaway

capsule_616x353.jpg

🕴️ CALLING ALL HORROR FANS 🕴️

For those of you who played back in 2005, this is your opportunity to revisit a classic in the Resident Evil series and jump into a familiar world with enhanced gameplay and visuals. 

If you haven't played any of the series yet, know that survival is just the beginning.

Six years have passed since the biological disaster in Raccoon City.
Agent Leon S. Kennedy, one of the survivors of the incident, has been sent to rescue the president's kidnapped daughter.
He tracks her to a secluded European village, where there is something terribly wrong with the locals.
And the curtain rises on this story of daring rescue and grueling horror where life and death, terror and catharsis intersect.

Featuring modernized gameplay, a reimagined storyline, and vividly detailed graphics,
Resident Evil 4 marks the rebirth of an industry juggernaut.

Relive the nightmare that revolutionized survival horror.

For those of you who want to relive this horror nightmare, we're randomly selecting 8 winners from the comment section of this post to receive a Resident Evil 4 Steam code. This post will be closed for entries at 12pm CST on Thursday, June 15th and will announce winners by end of day. Check out the rules below! 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), United Kingdom, or Canada, users of the Steam application, and 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 6/15/2023. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit https://community.amd.com/t5/sweeps-and-contest-rules/amd-red-team-resident-evil-4-game-code-giveawa.... Void where prohibited.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Congratulations to our lucky winners 💥

@Dragokar @maribves @binarydepth @Oellness @Loxion @DrDikimbe @Snooz @Ilyesagg 

Enjoy your new game over the weekend if you haven't had a chance to play yet! 🙂 

Check your email associated with your account for an email from community.moderator@amd.com or a PM from myself if you have them turned on. 

Cheers! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

50 Replies
maribves
Adept I

Resident  Evil rocks!

Woohoo!! Thanks for the chance, would love to play this.

EMoney129
Adept III

Evil Umbrella 💢

dryden
Adept III

RE FTW! Count me in! 

rtbh99
Challenger

i really want to play this game!

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Eudicots
Adept III

Thank you for the giveaway. Best of luck to everyone. 

drpluto
Adept III

thanks for the chance

Axxemann
Forerunner

Do we get a Mila Jovovich cameo?

Performance over Pretty.
binarydepth
Adept II

Good luck everyone!

Dragokar
Miniboss

Good luck to everyone, and please DO NOT count me in because I am not eligible but DO want to wish good luck.

Subsilent00
Adept III

Nice giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win such a great game. Enjoy June, everyone!

gotgrant
Adept III

LETS GO!

Ilyesagg
Adept I

So it is open just to the 3 countries ? (As what mentioned in the rules).
Good Luck everyone, ( I can't participate)

RYZEN 5 5600 & RX 6600
jamesc359
Forerunner

Awesome giveaway. RE is a great classic horror game. They did an excellent job with the remake.

Good luck everyone.

Moist
Adept III

I would love to win this! I have the original in my steam library and the 2, 3 remakes just haven't set aside the budget to pick this up yet. Winning would be perfect and give me something to do on my staycation coming up in July lol.

curt21
Adept I

hi thanks for maybe getting this fantastic game I woul like to play it on steam.

ThreeDee
Paragon

I remember watching a good friend of mine who passed away some time ago now .. play the first Resident Evil on his Playstation many many moons ago .. I think I pooped my pants a few times while I watched

Here's to potential upcoming messes!

ThreeDee PC specs
chadplusminus
Adept II

Heard a lot about the franchise but never played it as I am personally not a fan of horror/zombie games. Maybe I will give it a try this time. 

Snooz
Adept II

I Played my first resident evil on PS1 when I was 8 years old, yes i had nightmares but it was fun.

Loxion
Adept I

Good luck everyone

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

I Kennedy wait to play this (sorry, terrible pun)

venaur
Elite

Oh this rocks! good luck all

ShamefulTunic
Adept II

Yes please! Love me some RE4!

azulyri
Adept III

"Where's everyone going? Bingo? " 🙂

HAHA Have not played this in many years but did love playing on the XBox when I was over there so now time to get it for the PC. Good luck everyone.

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

That's love.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Vipros
Journeyman III

I cant wait to play

Nirrik
Journeyman III

YAY I hope I win!

Anonymous
Not applicable

good game

yusz
Adept I

thanks

Goobernaculum
Adept II

OH HECK YEAH

marcusob
Adept I

add me

jessewei
Journeyman III

This looks like an awesome game!

superusercode
Journeyman III

Thanks for the giveaway!

wolfchip
Adept I

love it

Wolfchip Electronics Limited
https://www.wolfchip.com
Empyrean
Journeyman III

I have loved Resident Evil since I was a kid. The original Resident Evil 4 was one of my favorite games growing up. I have so many memories of rushing home after school to play it. Every night I would scare myself to the point of nearly peeing myself. I would really love to experience that again. lol.

Oellness
Adept I

Thank you for that!

Ashtray3250
Adept II

I am a fan of the Resdient Evil series, my favorite parts RE 4 2005 and Code Veronica, would love to try it on my favorite 6800XT, thanks AMD you are the best.

hitbm47
Forerunner

Leon's hair is what makes this game, it fits into the atmosphere.