Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Raise the Game Bundles!

Hello, Red Team! 

In case you missed it, our friends in the gaming team have launched a couple of bundles I thought you find interesting...

1 - Raise the Game Bundle

You can get up to three games when you purchase an AMD Radeon RX 6000 graphics card:

AMD_Radeon_Raise_the_Game_Bundle.jpg

2 - Raise The Game Fully Loaded

In this promo, you can get three games free when you purchase a system powered by select AMD Radeon RX 6000 series:

AMD_Radeon_Raise_the_Game_Fully_Loaded.jpg

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
18 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

I have just got my RX 6700 XT..

Why don't AMD give them to all of their customers?

Not just because you buy it from a certain supplier?

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
DistantEcho
Journeyman III

Ive Just bought a 6700xt from Ebuyer and wasnt given a code of any sort, how do i go about claiming?

Hi, to redeem the code you will need to install the GPU

"Limited time offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Void where prohibited. Residency and additional limitations apply. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms"

Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes

Needed this bundle when I purchased the 6800 XT Midnight black last year. Where the retroactive bundle, lol.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Hello Everyone, 

I have a couple of helpful links for you:

AMD Rewards Help Center (FAQ): https://www.amdrewards.com/faq

If you need assistance, you can visit the AMD Rewards Support page: https://www.amdrewards.com/support

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Could someone provide some direction or assistance?

I purchased a qualifying card from Amazon (Seller is Amazon).  Amazon has no idea what I am talking about when I inquiry about this "Raise the Game Bundles."

Could someone provide me with some direction as to how and what I should ask from Amazon.

Thank you

Same for me,

Notebooksbilliger.de is listed as a partner in this Bundle on AMD's website. I bought an RX 6800 XT from them cause it is eligable for the bundle as AMD states. Yes Notebooksbilliger.de refuse to cooperate as they allegedly do not know any kind of cooperation on that Bundle. Any way to get the Bundle through AMD?

0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello @TrpZ and @angelonm198 

Have you looked at the AMD Rewards Help Center?

If needed, you can submit a support ticket here: https://www.amdrewards.com/support 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes

Yes absolutely, but as i stated here in Germany " Notebooksbilliger.de" is listed as a Shop that participates in your Raise the Game bundle, but i did not receive a code yet they want to cooperate. It clearly is false advertising on your end so it would be nice if you would send out the codes to the people that did not receive em from the retailers. I can even DM you the receipt of my 6800XT Aorus Master that i bought 1 week ago when the bundle was already active.

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

At this time, Powercolor and Amazon Canada are not participating in the bundles.

For further assistance, please visit www.amdrewards.com/support to submit a support ticket with a copy of your receipt.

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Wrote the support, they basically told me to f*** off and go talk to the seller again. The seller on the other hand tells me to f*** off and tank to amd support. Whats the matter here? It's just plain cheap to market something and then dont deliver.

Hi, i just bought an Asus Amd Radeon RX6600 XT from Amazon Germany, i was wondering now, to get the code for the 2 games i can obtain who should i contact? Amazon DE, Asus or the seller?

In case the seller is Amazon Eu what should i say in order to get this code? 

0 Likes

Hi, @NikolaiAMD,
It doesn't look like Amazon Germany is participating in the special offer. It's not listed under the Wester Europe section: https://www.amd.com/en/promotions/game-bundle-radeon
Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes

same problem i got an RX 6600 and no code just big run arounds from AMD. Amazon and Power Color

0 Likes

I'd probably lodge a dispute with eBay if the seller was uncooperative. 

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
vesgen
Adept I

I bought a Power Color RX6600 Fighter from Amazon Canada and did not get any code or coupon code contacted AMD they said get ahold of Power Color they said get ahold of Amazon and they said there is no promoting to get ahold of AMD and Power Color. So I take it I am not getting the games. but I like the video card i just wished i got the 6600XT or the 6650XT, it was an upgrade from an GTX 1660 Super 

0 Likes
AgCN3
Adept III

I bought both an AMD 5950X CPU and a Sapphire AMD Radeon 6950XT from Newegg on two separate occasions, and neither purchase qualified me for any free games.  Talk about a let down. 🙁

Ryzen 9 5950X|Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT|128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600 (4x32)|ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIII|Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB|Corsair iCUE H150i AIO|Samsung G55A 32" Monitor|Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
0 Likes
Tbranik1
Adept I

Any plans for future bundles? maybe after mar 4? i wanna buy a 6000 series card and this would push my decision over the edge

0 Likes