cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

PersonaFPS
Adept II

Ok we are a few days from thanksgiving! What is something you are most thankful for?

What are you most thankful for this year? Positivity can go a long way so looking at even the smaller details can make a day better, every win is a win no matter how big or small! I am most thankful for my kids and the ability to do what I love I a gaming fashion! Also I saw the other thread of favorite thanksgiving food….. y’all crazy not having green bean casserole at the top 🤣❤️❤️❤️ happy holidays!

10 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

This might sound funny, but one of the things I am thankful for is that my life is pretty tame right now. Things are just moving along and no huge ups and especially downs.

On the other side, I'm super thankful for some of the positive things that have come my way recently, and those who were a part of that know how much I appreciate it ❤️

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Feeling a bit jealous right now, its been a roller coaster lately.
So many UP's and so many Down's with a plot twist somewhere in the middle.

Still...
Can't really complain, just have be thankful and feel happy with all the UP's 🙂 But its been a ride of a life.

This sure felt philosophical.

The Englishman

Sorry to hear that man, I've been through that recently that is why I am so thankful to be in plateau.

Hope it gets better 🙂

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

I'm thankful for all of you wonderful people!

(queue boos)

Really though, it's so great finding a job where I get to interact with such a wonderful community and do some great things for others. Especially in the PC / Gaming world!

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I'm just thankful to be alive and in decent health. My family is around, I have a roof and food on the table, a job. Life is good. I can't complain not one bit. And as @Wally_AMD pointed out, thankful for this solid community we have here in the Red Team. 🤝

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes

We have a woman named Sarah Josepha Hale, a prolific writer with a serious love of the day, to thank for the existence of the national holiday in the first place. Hale, who also wrote the song "Mary Had a Little Lamb," penned a slew of newspaper editorials and letters to governors, presidents and other politicians over the span of 36 years (yes, that's almost four decades) lobbying for them to make Thanksgiving a national holiday. Her persistent campaign earned her the well-deserved title, "The mother of Thanksgiving."

0 Likes
belanoor
Journeyman III

Utilizing Aovs isn't craftsman agreeable by any means. It would be perfect to get the straightforward button working like it ordinarily does in blender. Can't prescribe utilizing Genius Renderer to my group until it works

0 Likes
jhonsmithds
Journeyman III

It's wonderful to hear what you're thankful for this year, and I completely agree that focusing on the smaller details can bring a lot of positivity to our lives. Your kids and your passion for gaming are indeed something to be grateful for! Speaking of Thanksgiving favorites, you mentioned green bean casserole - that's a classic! By the way, have you ever tried dried corn as a side dish for Thanksgiving? It's a unique twist on the traditional meal. Happy holidays to you too! :ear_of_corn::fallen_leaf::party_popper:

0 Likes

Good thoughts on this post

0 Likes
Maya765
Journeyman III

Gratitude for family and pursuing passions adds richness to life. And yes, green bean casserole deserves a top spot! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! 🦃❤️

0 Likes