cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Megaman Battle Network Steam Release

Am I the only one excited for the re-release of Megaman Battle Network? I have seen zero marketing or hype for this classic that I played when I was a kid. You can also watch the animated series on YouTube on the Capcom USA channel. 

I am so happy we are getting a re-release after all this time. I think the last time I played this game was in 2005 or there about. It was awesome. 

I can't wait for April 14th when it comes to Steam. 

https://www.capcom-games.com/megaman/exe/en-us/

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
2 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

OH MAN I LOVED THIS GAME AS A KID. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will now be counting down the days!

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Today is the day. I already have 4 hours in game and I must say, so far it is a great port. 🙂 I am so excited to collect chips and Net Battle online. 😃

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes