cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Robbert
Adept III

Looking for inspiration: What game are you most excited for in 2022?

Hi all!

A somewhat self-serving question today, but, what game are you most excited for that releases in 2022?

I am somewhat at a loss at the moment in terms of inspiration, hence my question to you all!

Robbert

18 Replies
Omnipro
Adept II

Final Fantasy VII: Remake: Part II

sammocontre
Journeyman III

Currently I'm most looking forward to Elden Ring. It looks like a good expansion to the souls formula. I just wasn't able to get into Sekiro that well so I'm hoping it captures some of the old magic.

The people behind it are quite an all star cast, George RR Martin is the story writer, with Hidetaka Miyazaki, who is the guy behind the Dark Souls series. Looking forward to that now as well!!

Good question! Here's my ever-growing list:

• Pokemon Legends: Arceus 
• Elden Ring 
• Evil Dead: The Game 
• Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands 
• LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
• The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

LOTR Gollum? I need to look into that!!

Kyuchaku
Adept I

Hello everybody, 

Im ultra excited for God of War Ragnarok, you wouldnt believe how addicted I got of God of War (2018), I will even buy a PS5 once it comes out, no other game really motivates me to buy one.

ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

Homeworld 3.

Loved the first 2 but never got around to playing the prequel game.

Key-J
Paragon

Having had such high hopes for BF2042, I can't say there is a particular game coming out this year that has me super excited.

However, without knowing too much about it - other than the reveal trailer:

and having played many many hours of the original. I guess I am looking forward to trying out ARK:2

There are also rumours of Sony working on a new Twisted Metal game, which if you happened to play it way to much back in the PS2 days like me:

17013alsh3er

You might also be really excited about.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Ark 2 looks amazing!! I'm excited now too haha.

Chotch
Adept II

I always end up playing the new season on PoE. Also looking forward to getting into Lost Ark.

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Starfield!

Oh wow! Starfield looks amazing too!!

BoloBoffin
Adept I

Starfield, with Elden Ring a close second.

SpartanDune
Journeyman III

God Of War on PC, Dying Light 2, Monster Hunter Rise on PC, and Starfield!

Skebras
Adept I

Elden Ring has me the most HYPE! I love the souls series and after finishing Demons Souls Remake recently I’m even more hype for Elden Ring!

bluefrg
Adept I

would be Valhalla!

One I upgrade my GPU and OS. lol, which may also mean upgrading my CPU.

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Well, this game quickly jumped up into one I am really looking forward to.

Also, check out that environmental destruction!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Justifier
Challenger

I'm super hyped for Starfield.

The only other game that I really want to see and possibly get is "The Day Before"

There's questioning about the latter ever being released due to where their headquarters was located at the time of certain unfortunate world events. They relocated to Singapore and moved back
their release date to next year. II remain skeptical but hopeful that they'll actually be able to meet it.

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers