Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get low FPS RX6500M

Firstly Good days guys,

I bought a new pc. Hp Victus 15 ryzen5 5600h and rx6500m. 8gb ram 256gb rom. F17 bios. I think not bad a gaming pc. But sometimes fps drop and getting bad game experince. How I fix this problem. I need yours help. Thanks. I used 2 diff driver. Nothing changed. 

whql-amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.5.1-win10-win11-may24

other one is hp websites.

3 Replies
Pygowsky
Adept II

I would definitely recommend using the driver from the AMD site as opposed to the HP site. What clock frequency is your RAM? There could be some bottlenecks there but you could also try lowering your settings in game from high to medium or something similar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

3200mhz ddr4 ram. On Mafia definitive edition ı take 55 60 fps but 100 degress cpu, 75 degress gpu. First time 103-105 değress come and restarted pc. later from restart Working looking everything normal but ı wonder is it problem for pc. is it dangerous? now ı dısabled turbo boost but now get low fps. should I do anything? thanks

0 Likes
dragcot
Adept I

Ok it took a while but I found the answer, the CPU is taking more current from the board than it has so when the GPU and CPU are working everything just starts to lag and hitch badly. So undervolting the CPU made the computer work, I used Universal x86 Tuning Utility and used the balanced preset, and that fixed the problem I will try with other presets but that seems to work.
 I am still very disappointed in HP for making this product and not properly testing it and tuning it but well.