Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

whiskytango
Journeyman III

How do I turn off ReLive

Hello all!

Recently had to update my computer to Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2. just so I could continue to play RDR2.

But this update had something in it that changed settings and keystrokes in EVERY GAME I PLAY.

I don't want to "live with it".  I want it gone, NOW.

How do I turn it completely off so it never touches another game I currently play nor any I might install in the future?

Really, AMD should have asked permission to install that hot mess in the first place.

I searched this website before I posted this. There were no posts discussing the current version of this software.

Thank you,

Whisky T

4 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

check under: "Settings" "Hotkeys" and remove "Streaming toggle"-Hotkey

ReLive is now built in - yet it should actually do anything until you order it do to so

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes
whiskytango
Journeyman III

I appreciate the effort but mine doesn't have "Streaming toggle". I have  "Toggle Streaming" and "Toggle Region Streaming"

I did remove the key bindings on every thing I could but that didn't stop ReLive from hijacking the bindings from

yet another game I played earlier this evening.

No matter. I bought an NVidia card online and soon this pile of aenemic squitter charading as worthwhile software will be nothing more than a sad wholly preventable memory.

WhiskyT

0 Likes

Did Adrenalin 2020 UI/GUI and driver stability finally tip you over the edge with your AMD GPU and finally say enough is enough?

It has for me.

Maybe you should try the very latest version though?
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-2-1 

Personally I have stayed on this:
pastedImage_2.png

The "New Recommended" is 20.1.3.

0 Likes

This definitely turns off ReLive in Adrenalin 2019 19.12.1 for me:
pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes