• CPU/APU
    • Ryzen 5 3600X 
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • evga 600w 80+ white
  • RAM
    • 16GB (8x2 ddr4 3200 hz)

Describe your issue:

ENG:

I can play irregular times, since the problem occurs randomly, the problem is that my screen goes to black or gray, like a television with no signal, my PC sticks and then restarts, it will be that the card is bad and I must return it to the seller?

ESP:

puedo jugar tiempos irregulare, ya que el problema se presenta aleatoriamente, el problema consiste en que mi pantalla se va a negro o gris, como una television sin señal, mi pc se pega y posteriormente se reinicia, sera que la tarjeta esta mala y debo devolverla al vendedor?

Of course, thank you very much for reading and responding to this concern.

0 Likes
3 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

do you overclock your PC?
what does the temps say?
do you use XMP?

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

Re: Grey Screem when i'm playingin Red Team

0 Likes
chris1969
Adept II

use a custom fan settings in either radeon drivers or use msi afterburner without the statistic option installed, and make sure msi starts up at pc start.

Don't use both at the same time, use one or the other.

When using radeon, make the fan settings keep under 80 degrees and make sure your fans spin at full speed before it even gets to 80 degrees, safe it as your custom default and reboot the pc(you have to reboot to make it stick as default).

If your radeon keeps resetting it self, start using msi afterbuner as mentioned above and keep under 80 degrees make sure your fans spin at full speed before they reach 80 degrees,and stay clear of radeon fan controls and also don't use radeon chill, chill is bugged!

0 Likes