cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Snake__96
Journeyman III

Game code

I just bought the ryzen 9 7950x with the star wars jedi survivor bundle from the amd store online. I know the game is not out yet, but i just wanted to know where can i use the code to claim the game when it will come out

0 Likes
3 Replies
SHIMOSA
Adept I

most likely EA App. Haven't steam codes given with any hardware. 

0 Likes

Congratulations on your new purchase! Typically, when you purchase a game bundle like the Star Wars Jedi Survivor bundle from the AMD store, you will receive a code that you can redeem to receive the game. The code may be emailed to you, or it may be included in the packaging of your purchase.

When the game is released, you will need to redeem the code on the appropriate platform, such as Steam, Epic Games Store, or another platform, depending on where the game is available. The specific redemption process can vary depending on the platform, but typically involves entering the code on the platform's website or in the platform's app.

I recommend that you keep an eye on your email for any communications from AMD regarding your purchase and the game code, and also check the packaging of your purchase to see if the code is included. Once the game is released, you can follow the redemption process provided by the platform to claim your copy of the game.

1. Sign in or create an account: If you don't already have an account, you will need to create one. If you do have an account, sign in using your credentials.

2. Enter your coupon code: Once you are signed in, click on "Redeem a Coupon Code" and enter the coupon code that came with your bundle. Follow the prompts to complete the redemption process.

3. Verify your purchase: After you have entered your coupon code, you will need to verify your purchase by providing the necessary information about your processor, such as the serial number or product code. This information can usually be found on the packaging or on the processor itself.

4. Download your game: Once your purchase has been verified, you will be able to download your game. Follow the prompts to download and install the game on your system.

0 Likes